As a matter of fact, 401 unauthorized error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this article, I would like to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Fix 401 unauthorized Issues On Your Own.
Solution Two: Solve 401 unauthorized Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Remove 401 unauthorized Problems On Your Own?
To repair 401 unauthorized problem effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Fix 401 unauthorized Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot 401 unauthorized error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 401 unauthorized error completely.
401 unauthorized error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 401 unauthorized error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 401 unauthorized error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 401 unauthorized error in time.
Related: 554 Transaction Failed,Error 4,Error 1607 InstallShield,Internal Server,322 Error
Read More: ,Socket Error 10053,error 1275,runtime error 453,224 error,Outlook Express Error 0x800C0133