In fact, 0x80020009 Exception Occured error can be repaired in many different ways. In this post, I would like to show you two good solutions.
Solution One: Solve 0x80020009 Exception Occured Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Fix 0x80020009 Exception Occured Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How Can I Solve 0x80020009 Exception Occured Problems By Yourself?
To resolve 0x80020009 Exception Occured issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0x80020009 Exception Occured Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix 0x80020009 Exception Occured error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x80020009 Exception Occured error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to eliminate 0x80020009 Exception Occured problems. Apart from resolving 0x80020009 Exception Occured errors, this software also owns very helpful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Hp Help Line No,Mmrun.exe,Eml.exe,Dllregisterserver Failed With Error Code 0x80004005,Windows Vista Disagrees With Xps
Read More: ,Error_call_not_implemented,My Computer Club,304101 Windows 2008,0xfad0,Windows Unmountable_boot_volume Reformat